There are three different, patented multi-component sensors available:
- Model 201 for 3 components: Clamping force, total torque and frictional torque under the screw head. The frictional torque in the thread is calculated here. This model is the most widely used model for quality assurance.
- Modell 202 for 4 components: Clamping force, total torque, frictional torque under the screw head and frictional torque in the thread. This model is ideal for research and development.
- Modell 203 for 2 components: Clamping force and total torque. This model is recommended for simple QA tasks, for example at surface coating companies, often operated manually.
By use of these patented multi-component sensors the following parameters will be measured simultaneously, with highest precision and without influence of one parameter to the other:
- The clamping force in the screw during tightening and loosening - all models -
- The total torque during tightening and loosening - all models -
- The frictional torque under the head of the screw - models 201 and 202 -
- The frictional torque in the thread - model 202 (will be calculated at model 201) -
- The necessary angle with a resolution of 0,1° - all electromotive models -
|Model 201||3-component sensor||Force + Total Torque + Frictional Torque under the head are measured + (calculated: Frictional torque in the thread)|
|Model 202||4-component sensor||Force + Total Torque + Frictional Torque under the head + Frictional Torque in the thread are measured|
|Model 203||2-component sensor||Force + Total Torque are measured|
Subject to technical changes